PESAN LAYANAN MRT (MODA RAYA TERPADU) TERHADAP KEPATUHAN PENUMPANG

SITI KHADIJAH, NADHIAHTUL ATHIYAH

Abstract


The presence of public service transportation MRT (Mode Raya Terpadu) is expected to be a solution to meet the mobility needs of the Jabodetabek population en masse and quickly. To ensure the comfort and safety of passengers, MRT applies various rules that are socialized to all passengers in the form of verbal and non-verbal messages. This study aims to examine the significance of the effect of MRT service messages on passenger compliance. This study uses an explanatory descriptive method, with a quantitative approach. The sampling technique used was accidental sampling with a sample size of 100 passengers. Data collection techniques using questionnaires and interviews. The analysis technique uses linear regression. The results in this study state that the MRT service message has an effect of 16.8% on passenger compliance, then the remaining 83.2% are other factors such as the advantages of the MRT, sanctions, and the
impact of the presence of the MRT. MRT service messages have a positive and significant effect on MRT passenger compliance with a coefficient value of 0.885.

Keywords


Passenger compliance; Integrated Raya Mode (MRT); verbal-nonverbal messages

Full Text:

PDF

References


Anshori D. S. (2017). Etnografi Komunikasi : Persfektif Bahasa. Depok : Jakarta

Suharsimi A. (1991). Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta

Azwar S. (2003). Metode Penelitian. Yogyakarta : Pustaka Pelajar

Effendy O.U. (2007). Ilmu Komunikasi Teori & Praktik. Bandung : PT Remaja Rosdakarya

Fajar M. (2009). Ilmu Komunikasi: Teori & Praktik. Jogyakarta : Graha Ilmu

Tjiptono F. (2005). Pemasaran Jasa. Malang : Bayumedia Publising

Cangara H. (2016). Pengantar Ilmu Komunikasi. Jakarta : Rajawali Pers

Kelman H.C. (1952). “Compliance, Identification, Internalization.

Harvad University. Vol (II),hlm. 51-60.

Kriyantono R. (2006). Teknik Praktis Riset Komunikasi. Jakarta : Kencana

Martono K. (2009). Kamus Hukum Dan Regulasi Penerbangan. Jakarta : Raja Grafindo Persada.

Mandal, F. B. (2014). Nonverbal Communication in Humas. Jurnal Human Behavior in the Social Environment. Vol 24 nomor 4, 418.

Mulyana D. (2015). Ilmu Komunikasi : Suatu Pengantar. Bandung : PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Morissan. (2013). Teori Komunikasi : Individu Hingga Masa Kini. Jakarta : Kencana

Nasution, H.M.N. (2004). Manajemen Transportasi. Jakarta : Ghalia Indonesia

Notoatmojo, S. (2010). Metodologi Penelitian Kesehatan. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta

Riduwan. (2010). Skala Pengukuran Variabel-variabel Penelitian. Bandung: ALFABETA.

Siahaan, S.M. 1991. Komunikasi Pemahaman Dan Penerapan. Jakarta: BPK Gunung Mulia.

Sinambela, L.P. (2010). Reformasi Pelayanan Publik : Teori, Kebijakan dan Implementasi. Jakarta : PT. Bumi Aksara.

Susantoro B. & Parikesit. (2004). 1-2-3 Langkah-langkah yang dilakukan menuju transportasi yang berkelanjutan. Majalah Transportasi Indonesia, Vol (1), hlm. 89-95.

Sugiyono. (2013). Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung : ALFABETA.

Supranto. (2006). Mengukur Tingkat Kepuasaan Pelanggan atau Konsume., Jakarta : Rineka Cipta.

Silalahi U. (2009). Metode Penelitian Sosial. Bandung : PT. Refika Aditama.

Wibowo W. (2011). Semiotika Komunikasi : Aplikasi Praktis bagi

Penelitian dan Skripsi Komunikasi. Jakarta : Mitra Wacana Media

Wirawan. (2011). Evaluasi : Teori, Model, Standar, Aplikasi, Dan Profesi (Edisi Revisi). Jakarta Rajawali Press.

Yolanda, Agnita, Kinanti W. dkk. (2014), Efektifitas Penggunaan Komunikasi Nonverbal pada Bank Syariah Mandiri Medan, STABAT dan BINJAI Jurnal Bisnis Administrasi Vol 03

nomor 0220 – 30)




DOI: https://doi.org/10.53990/ijpik.v2i2.190

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.